200 ml (3/4 Cup) Coconut milk
Winter berry compote method:
1. In a medium sized pan add the winter berries, agave, lime juice.
2. Simmer for hour until jam consistency, take out of the pan and allow to cool.
1. Mix the dry ingredients together, add the lemon juice, oil, vanilla & agave.
2. Slowly add the coconut milk mixing with a spatula then a whisk until very smooth & shiny.
3. Add one large spoon of the mix into a small singular baking mold, add a tsp of the compote then fill to the top with more sponge mix.
4. Bake at 170 C (338F) for 12 - 14 minutes.
1. In a small pan add the coconut milk, juniper & agave bring to a simmer then take of the heat and infuse for 1 hour.
2. In a small mixing ball add the corn flour & water and mix to form a loose paste, put the coconut infusion on the heat and slowly whisk in the corn flour mix.
3. Continue whisking over a medium heat for 5 minutes until the custard has slightly thickened.
Pine oil method:
1. Add all the ingredients to the blender & blitz on high speed for 6-8 minutes until the pine and oil have emulsified.
2. Pass through a fine sieve, into small cup.
1. Pour a small amount of the custard into the bottom of small plates or bowls.
2. Place the cake in the center of the plates.
3. Top the cakes with the compote.
4. Drizzle the pine oil all around the cake.